Group Health Insurance
A group or corporate health insurance policy is purchased by an employer for eligible employees of a company. One of the key employee benefit packages provided by employers, a group health insurance plan, in some cases, may also provide cover to family members of employees.
We at Glennor introduce a wide gamut of group health insurance policy products to help you in choosing best corporate insurance plans that will suit both parties i.e. employers and employees. Blending the entire service right from expert advisory, purchase assistance and policy renewal in one package.
- Some policies may cover boarding expenses apart from surgeon, anesthetist and consultant fees; charges for anesthesia, oxygen and diagnostic materials in addition to X-rays and dialysis costs among others.
- Offer cashless facility and direct settlement of bills with the hospital.
- Offer to cover pre and post-hospitalisation charges for a specific period.
- Some policies may offer maternity benefits.
- Less than 24 hours hospitalisation for certain procedures such as chemotherapy, eye surgery and tonsillectomy among others.
- Extended cover for certain critical ailments above hospitalisation benefits.
- Some policies may provide cover for pre-existing diseases after payment of extra premium.
- Some policies may cover domiciliary expenses.
- Some of the optional benefits include waiver of waiting period, first year exclusions besides reimbursement of ambulance charges among others.